• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord!
  • Welcome to Gamster.org

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to apply for staff, report a cheater. apply for an unban, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HankyFace
    Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello hankyface, i know that i had a chance, and i took it and played legit. so, yeah, i had a punishment for using augustus but i deleted it, and permanent ban is undeserved cuz i played without autoclicker after you gave me chance, i used drag click and i got many many times kicked by legit playing.
      i can make and send handcam where im playing bedwars, drag clicking and getting 40+cps.
      HEllo hanky face im yeetminer1 u reject my appeal because you said i didnt admit i was cheating but now i will admit i was autoclicking 17-19 cps im sorry i will not autoclick pls unban me i will never do it again :cry:
      Hello.
      You have responded to my request 1 minute ago after I waited 53 hours.
      I am okay with your response since I can not do anything about it.
      My question now is, if I am able to play from other accounts on the server, if yes, why did I get banned for Ban Workaround?
      DoctorLove
      also, can I pay for an unban?
      Good evening.

Further to your answer on my request to unban. You marked: Since you do not admit the offence you committed.

While on the post, I admitted it, I’m just looking for a clarification on the offence I committed.

Sincerely.
      HankyFace
      HankyFace
      I kindly request you to point out where you stated your admission of using cheats and provide the name of the cheat you used. If you persist in engaging in such discussions on my profile in the future, I will take action to ban your account. Thank you.
      The messaging system on my profile cannot be used for unban requests, password resets, complaints, suggestions and bugs, or donation-related issues. It is simply meant for random discussions.
      pls sir unban me sir i swear i didn't do anything pls unban me i applied but it rejected because i didnt admit i am innocent pls help
      i play the pi and them the ubgrades was 2 prestige and 35 and ii am 2 prestige and 80 but i can unlock pls fix visca barca
      Reactions: zaki1542_gg
      HankyFace
      HankyFace
      Bugs and issues should be reported through the designated systems for that purpose, not on my profile where I am active once a year.
      Bro plz help me my account safi0111 was banned yesterday permanently and i ofc was not cheating it was due to my high ping and you guessed it right i am the one who a.i created the text bcz english is my second language so thats why i created the report by using a.i text.
      Regards,
      safi0111
      HankyFace
      HankyFace
      Liar, one day your nose will grow so big that you won't be able to carry it anymore.
      hi i need help, discord isnt working and i cannot log in it says wrong password but im using right one
      Salutare, am si eu o cerere unban, cand ai timp te poti uita peste ea? , multumesc anticipat
      Ce pot face daca am uitat parola de log ?
      ItsKRONX11
      ItsKRONX11
      intri pe discord-ul serverului gamster.org->news si de acolo faci un ticket pentru password
      add me on discord ill prove to you why i got falsely banned Ruhn#9822
      if the reason is "autoclicker" its because im DRAG CLICKING
      and i can show you that i can do it
      Nikoloz___5
      Nikoloz___5
      I'm really sorry for what I did, and please forgive me, because the period my account banned, I felt insulted, and that's what taught me my lesson. Please forgive me and thank you ❄❄❄❤❤❤❤❄❄❄❄
    • Loading…
    • Loading…
    • Loading…