• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord!
  • Welcome to Gamster.org

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to apply for staff, report a cheater. apply for an unban, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HankyFace
    Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi hanky face, can you at least tell me why I am banned? In my opinion, It didn't have an unfair advantage, and I really enjoyed this server, even though I am not cracked. I am very eager to join back.
      HankyFace
      HankyFace
      Hey,
      The reason is always displayed when you try to join the server. No punishment is given without a provided reason.
      The messaging system on my profile cannot be used for unban requests, password resets, complaints, suggestions and bugs, or donation-related issues. It is simply meant for random discussions.
      1UL1CA
      Dar poți să îmi spui daca știe cum să fac te rog eu
      Yo, HankyFace, i know i can't message u about unban requests and what not, but if u could please tell me the reason of my ban becouse i know you are looking and my unban request. Thank you.
      badboy_1245
      badboy_1245
      I mean i can clearly see the message said: Unfair Advantage but truly only advantage i had was the 9 ping diff.
      The messaging system on my profile cannot be used for unban requests, password resets, complaints, suggestions and bugs, or donation-related issues. It is simply meant for random discussions.
      realawok02
      Please Unmute me HankyFace im muted like 2 or 1 month pleasee
      szymon1543276
      and also unban me, please
      Hello HankyFace i just want to say you if you can unmute me pls i just wait 3 days to get unmute pls
      my name in game:SuntBunDary
      RyanZ2564
      The message you told me is wrong, as when I try to get on gamster, it says i'm permanently banned
      HankyFace, if i start a conversation with u, u will see what i write? Or i have to do another file with what happen and why i want my unmute back?
    • Loading…
    • Loading…
    • Loading…