• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord!
  • Welcome to Gamster.org

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to apply for staff, report a cheater. apply for an unban, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Henriks9
    Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have apologise about my mistake and i hope you delete my op fish, i want come back game soon
      Hope you check my apologise and have a decesion about me
      When I went to play on a PvP server I accidentally used AutoClick and got banned. I will not use it again please unban can you unban me please? name: Seal191
      I was banned because this shit anticheat and he doesn t want to unban me
      if i am jitter clicking and drag clicking the anticheat bans me
      i wanted to show you proof that i don t have anything in my pc and i can show that i am doing dragclick and jitter
      you are a really bad staff member
      biakitty
      biakitty
      who banned u
      MayaLouWho
      MayaLouWho
      bro ur right i was in a bedwars game and got banned for no reason and henrik came and told me the exact thing 2 times in a ROW
      i was drag clicking i got 70 cps
      mini
      how did u get that far?? i got banned for doing 40 cps without any autoclicker, i wasnt using any cheats, i got from Practice PVP to the whole server
      hey why didnt you unbann me plz like i love your server why did your reject ):
      IdrisLolito
      Please unbann me , i was butterfly clickin in a mlgrush with my mate and got banned for unfair advantage , your server is great , i nead to be unbanned
      I just clicked quickly and was banned (+ - 10cps)

Desenter
      если так то какой тогда смысл играть в op pvp без быстрого клика

Hi, I'm sorry if I made a mistake somewhere with my name, this is also the reason for the permanent ban, but in the world there are tens of thousands of people named Dick and on other servers I played no one had a problem with my name ( speaking of servers with 3000+ players online per day) that's why I ask for an unban, I accept my mistake and I'm sorry but this is the name I played with for a whole year on a big server, I'll change the name immediately just please give me another chance and I promise there will be no problem with me in the future

Henriks9 i admit that i commited an offence and i swear that i will not do that again,please unban me.

Hey Henriks9,
      I thank you very very much for the second chance. Although, I have a deep and full of struggle request which would sound selfish and unthankful. Well, my ban on the RoskoBoss account from Gamster has been moved from permanently to temporarily, and I, once again appreciate that very much, but I have to wait a month and in a month I will have school and don't think I would be able to play :(.
      If is it possible to shorten my ban I would be so so happy and welcome. Or maybe I can pave a way to a faster unban through a payment?

hello,I have a ban on gamster.org, minecraft pvp, I only used atuclicker for 20 seconds and it gave me a ban, Forbidden Code [IAC:NhBtqul]

Ok , i admit i used safewalk mod i wish u can think about unbaning me i can take any punishment u think it's right thank you for understanding.

my brother used an modified client and our ip was banned . can u unban the ip please

I'm sorry mr Henriks9 for interupting you, but you posted something on a post I made of unban on gamster.org discord server, and what did you posted there? Because it says that I do not have suffiecient permission to see the image.

• Loading…
    • Loading…
    • Loading…